Hi! Welcome to my book mind. (AKA this book blog) My name is Kaitlin and I am the writer of what you are reading now. (Unless someone is reading this to you..) I read Young Adult fiction books from dystopian to romance. I prefer any book that is mystery, contemporary, romance, dystopian, post-apocalyptic. I’m not very strong when it comes to the fantasy and paranormal genre but…I can last through a book.
I created this blog to a) share my thoughts on different books to the world b) inspire more people to read (hardcore reading…not just because a John Green book is about to have a movie that comes out soon) Recommending book is something that I enjoy doing a lot because I actually feel like my love for reading is useful. Here you will find reviews, book promo so you can discover new books, interviews, recommendations, and more bookish fun! If you would like to recommend a book to me then you can go ahead and contact me. 🙂
- My favorite books are Harry Potter, Let’s Get Lost, The Hunger Games, Divergent, If I Stay, Legend, Percy Jackson, and Since You’ve Been Gone.
- Some of my favorite places to read are my bed, the car (I know…weird right?), or my desk chair with my feet against the wall or on the desk.
- I was terrified of watching Harry Potter until I read the books at age 10.
- I thought Lord of the Rings #1 was boring…I only got 6 pages in.
- I can play Minecraft, but my skills are very limited.
- I am still in school!
- I cry more in book-to-movie adaptations than when I read actual book.
- My photo editing skills are also limited but not as limited as Minecraft…
- Reading a fantasy book take 1 1/2 weeks average…:/