The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 5th and runs through Sunday, January 11th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 12 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. – From the Bout of Books team
- You must take two characters from two different books and put them together in a relationship. Make sure you list the book and author that the characters comes from.
- You must explain why you put them together.
- The relationship is up to you (friendship, romantic, parental, etc.), let’s just keep it appropriate, please.
- Characters must come from different books and series. Same author is okay with me as long as they aren’t in the same series or a companion series.
- Post your couple wherever you are updating your progress. It can be your blog, Twitter, Goodreads, YouTube, etc. You’ll need the link to post in the Rafflecopter for the giveaway.
So ah…here we go!
I cannot think of one. This post has been sitting waited to be complete for about 8 hours. I honestly cannot think of a couple and I am so sorry about that. Let’s just get to the update?
I read about 200 pages from Don’t Even Think About It. Not bad since hopefully I only have about 50 pages left..which i’ll finish tonight! Yaahhh. Let’s do this. Let me know if you’re participating!