This tag was originally created by Lindsay Hearts Books on YouTube and found the tag on Katytastic’s video on YouTube. I wasn’t tagged by anyone but if you would like to do this tag, feel free to do so! Nooow onto the questions.
The Book Scenarios Tag
1. You have to get rid of all your books and you can only keep one from each of these genres – contemporary, fantasy, non-fiction and one other genre of your choosing. What books do you keep?
Wow…this is a hard one…
Contemporary- Let’s Get Lost
Fantasy- ( Haven’t read a lot of Fantasy so….) The Young Elites…I guess
Non-Fiction- (I haven’t read too much non-fiction so let’s use the first thing that comes to mind) The True Diary f Mary Rose
Genre of Choosing: Dystopian-Legend
2. You’re at the bookstore and you hear a teenager telling their mom they don’t like to read, but their mom insists they pick something. You walk over and recommend a book you think is great for people who aren’t big on reading – what book is it?
If the person hasn’t read Harry Potter, Harry Potter but if they’ve had than probably something like Legend of Let’s Get Lost.
3. You’re not feeling yourself and need a pick me up. Which book do you read to put yourself in a great mood?
Probably Let’s Get Lost, that book is one of my favorites,
4. You go back in time for a day to your teenage years. What book would you most likely have caught yourself reading?
I’m still in my teenage years…what would I be reading now? Anything dystopian, contemporary, or romance.
5. Your friend surprises you with a 4 day trip and you have 1 hour to pack. Which book do you bring to read on the way?
Yay! Vacation! What book would I bring? Something I would currently be reading or the next book on my TBR list.
6. Your house has been robbed! Don’t worry – everyone is safe, but your bookshelf has been raided. What’s the book you really hope is safe?
I really hope this book is safe, well actually these books. That would be me Legend trilogy…because it signed.
7. Your friend borrows a book and returns it in awful condition. Do you a) Just pretend you haven’t noticed b) Ask them to repurchase it or c) Secretly do the same to something of theirs.
Uhm a) I would never let this person borrow my books again and b) I would just have my friend repurchased the book, but they would give me the money to me so I, personally, can get it myself.
Feel free for anyone to do this tag!
Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed!